ANEMINA is built by the well-known Bertram shipyard and is reputed for her sea-going performance, thanks to the famous V hull profile. Her amenities and luxurious fittings provide the ultimate comfort. Particular attention has been paid to fitting her with the appropriate engines for her purpose. She is a true fishing machine, providing ample space, generous storage and excellent viewing, not to mention true world class performance for speed and maneuverability. She is the perfect yacht for fishing and scuba diving lovers, carrying professional fishing and scuba diving equipment.
This unique 60 feet charter yacht is built by the famous Bertram shipyard and is reputed for her sea-going performance, thanks to the famous V hull profile which makes her ideal for the rough seas of the Aegean!
Her amenities and luxurious fittings provide the ultimate comfort. Particular attention has been paid to fitting her with the appropriate engines for her purpose. She is a true fishing machine, providing ample space, generous storage and excellent viewing, not to mention true world class performance for speed and maneuverability.
This exceptional Bertram 60 Convertible charter motor yacht is based either in Athens, or in Mykonos and Santorini (Cyclades) and is offered for private long-term or daily cruises and for fast, comfortable and safe sea transports in Greece, Turkey and East Mediterranean.
This fast charter yacht is one of only four 60’ Bertrams that were built with curved frameless salon windows and the only one with electric rear window to the deck.
She features desirable Caterpillar 1400 hp3412E power, twin 22.5 KW generators and is a galley up, three stateroom model with three full heads all with separate stall showers.
Entering the salon there is a large L-shaped sofa to port, maple coffee table with storage beneath. To starboard is the entertainment center with LCD TV and stereo, wet bar with sink and corian counter with storage below. Forward to port is the U-shaped low profile galley with under counter refrigerator, stove, corian counters and teak and holly floors. To port is the dinette with corian table. The salon features textured carpeting with wood window mini blinds.
Moving forward and down four steps to the cabin area the large Master stateroom is to port with oversized queen bed. The Master features a large hanging locker, ample drawer space, two nightstands, LCD TV, stereo, DVD player and an ensuite private head with corian counter, large stall shower and teak and holly floor.
To starboard is the Guest stateroom with upper/lower berths, hanging locker, drawer storage and ensuite head with stall shower, corian counter and teak and holly floor. This head is also accessible from the companionway and doubles as the day head.
Moving forward to starboard is a locker which used to be the laundry center. The washer/dryer have been removed and it has been converted to storage area.
The forward VIP stateroom features two split berths, hanging locker, drawer storage TV, stereo and en suite private head with stall shower, teak and holly floor and corian counter.
ACCOMMODATION: 3 guest cabins (no crew cabin) / 3 heads
Sleeps 6 guests in 3 cabins.
One large Master cabin with an oversized queen bed and en suite facilities
One VIP cabin with a small double bed and one single bed (V shape), with en suite facilities
One Guest cabin with upper/lower bed.
Crew sleeps on the fly bridge which is converted to a cabin
CREW: 2 (Captain & Sailor)
Builder: Bertram (USA)
Model: Bertram 60 Convertible
Year Built/Refit: 2002 / 2014
Hull: GRP (white)
Boat Class: Sports Fishing Boats
Length: 20 meters (60 feet)
Beam: 4.90 meters
Max Draft: 1.6 meters
Displacement: 76.00 lb
Engines: 2 x 1.400 hp, Caterpillar 3412 E (Diesel)
Cruising / Max Speed: 30-35 knots/hr
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.031 liters (3 tanks)
Water Tank Capacity: 925 liters (1 tank)
Generators: 2 x 22.5 KWA Kohler (in sound boxes)
Air Condition: All Over (Cruisair Reverse Cycle) - 4 separate units
Inverter: Very powerful, can support all fridges/freezers for 5 hrs, A/C for 3 hrs & rest electric needs for 24 hrs
License/Flag: Greek Commercial Yacht
Barbeque (portable): Upon Request, at no extra charge
TENDER: Inflatable tender boat 3.20 meters + 15hp outboard engine Yamaha
NO: Satellite TV
2 x Electric Fishing Reel Kristal 650 series/12volt reel for trolling, downrigger and deep angling.
Hobby fishing multi machine /12 volt for long lines and downrigger
Electric Fishing Reel Kristal 400 series/12 volt
2 x 12-volt Electric Reel Plugs (cockpit)
Big Game Rod with Sigma Reel
Jigging Rod with Plenty Artificial Baits
4 x Cockpit Rod Holders
4 x Spear Guns
Other: Cockpit freezer, circular livewell, cockpit fresh and saltwater washdowns, cockpit tackle storage lockers and drawers, overhead salon rod storage locker
SCUBA DIVING EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Scuba compressor: It fills 2 high pressure steel tank of 100 cubic feet in two hours
- 4 x High Pressure steel tank of size 100 cubic feet
- Deck tank storage for 6 tanks
- Poseidon regulator Jetstream MK3
- Poseidon regulator Cyclon
- Suundo computer for divers
- Two large rechargeable dive Lights
GALLEY: Ceramic Stove (4 hot plates), Dishwasher (Miele), Twin Basin Sink with Food Waste Disposer, Corian Counters, Coffee Maker, Filter Coffee Maker, Nespresso Coffee maker
Refrigerators & Freezers:
1 x 2- Drawer Sub-Zero under counter freezer (large)
2 x 2- Drawer Sub Zero under counter refrigerators (large)
1 freezer in aft deck
- 1 Smart TV Sony LCD / Denon DVD player (Salon)
- 1 Smart TV Sony LCD (Master)
- 2 TV’s in cabins
- Radio/CD all over (separate controls)
- WIFI (free up to 5 GB/week - Greek waters)
- Snorkelling Equipment (upon request, free of charge)
- Victory 100 amp 24 volt Battery Charger
- Vanner Model #65-60 60 amp voltmaster battery equalizer
- Acme shorepower voltage transformer
- (2) 50 amp Glendinning Cablemaster reels with shore cord
- (8) 12-volt 8D batteries in boxes (new in 2013) /Batt
- 2 x 22.5 KW Kohler generators in sound boxes
- Battery parallel switch
- 24 volt (DC) systems / 240 volt (AC) Systems
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
- Raytheon Nav-Net 3D GPS plotter
- Raytheon 48-mile radar with 8’ antenna
- Raytheon Color video sounder
- Robertson AP20 autopilot
- (2) ICOM IC-M504 VHF radios
- Danforth constellation compass
- Electronics are recessed in custom electronics boxes with waterproof opening hatches
HULL & DECK
- (2) Merritt helm charts with footrests
- Switlick 6-man liferaft in canister with hydro release
- 3-sided EZ2CY Flybridge enclosure with vents
- Navigation and anchor lights
- Flybridge courtesy lights
- Dockside fresh water connection
- Frameless curved salon windows
- 1 Cockpit step boxes
- Danforth anchor with nylon rode
- 1 Spare anchor
- Freshwater anchor locker washdown
- Besenzoni gangway
- Swimming platform with Ladder
OTHER MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT:
- ZF Model ZFBW195A transmissions
- Caterpillar analog and digital engine displays
- Simpson Lawrence windlass with deck footpad and flybridge remote
- Fireboy FE-241 automatic fire extinguishing system
- Fiberglass helm pod with single lever controls
- Raritan toilets
- Holding tank with deck pump out
- Bennett trim tabs
- 5-blade Nibral props
- Engine block heaters
- Oil change system
- Fuel tank sight gauges
- Tides Marine dripless shaft logs
- 2 engine driven emergency bilge pumps
- Sea cocks throughout
- Fuel priming pumps
- Engine room blowers
- Hynautic steering
- Dual Racor Fuel filters – engines
- Single Racor fuel filter – generators
For the ebrochure please click here!